A week that I won’t miss…
Oh hi, I’ve been having so much fun on Twitter that I forgot that I had a blog.
Well, the Twitter part is true, but I haven’t actually blogged much because:
- it’s been raining a lot (yuck)
- my umbrella has 3 holes in it (brrr)
- James has been working until midnight every night (yuck)
- boys are on school holiday mode and therefore do not fall asleep at 7 anymore (yawn)
- delicious watermelon&pineapple sorbet was proclaimed to be “yuck” (so totally demotivating)
- delicious carrot soup was proclaimed to be “yuck” (I will no longer cook new food. period.)
- I have a cold (YUCK!)
- I’m back on [insert name of a prescription drug here] (yuck, but oh well (and it’s a long story that I don’t know how to untangle for public reading yet…) )
- I fired my cleaner (bummer, but the attention to detail was just not there).
But today is Friday and as of COB today, I will be on annual leave for 4 weeks and the sun will shine and life. will. be. better.