Five things that Cybher reminded me
1. Blogging IS a great way to make real life friends
… just don’t expect EVERY other blogger you meet to be your bestie. Just like in real life, some people you click with and come people you don’t.
2. Blogging is very empowering for a lot of women
… and I have a lot of respect for those who have made blogging their job and are therefore in charge of their working hours and times. It’s an admirable achievement.
3. Bloggers are mostly introverts
… but once the initial ice has been broken, they can be crazy wild and won’t stop talking :) (me included ;)
4. Blogging is the ‘village‘ that so many women need to help them ‘survive’ parenthood
… because so many of us live far away from our families/relatives and because parenting is the life experience in which one needs to be able to share the joys as well as the ‘burden’.
5. I personally will keep blogging like it’s 2005 :)
… and pretend that once more there are no memes, no giveaways, no competitions, no networkedblogs, no britmums, no netmums, no mumsnet, no blogging awards. I will keep writing when and what I want to, and will not spend a lot of time pimping my posts or checking my stats. Blogging is not my job, it’s my hobby and hobbies are meant to be just enjoyed.